Thực Phẩm Chức Năng
- Complete multivitamin and mineral
- Supports pre, during and post pregnancy
- Helps prevent neural tube defects
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Helps support immune function, fertility and energy
Centrum Prenatal is a complete prenatal multivitamin specially formulated for women before, during and after pregnancy. Contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals including folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D. Centrum Prenatal is formulated to help address the nutritional gaps of women throughout all stages of pregnancy. Vitamin and mineral supplement.
Features & Benefits :
- Contains multivitamin supplement tablets for all stages of pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Helps prevent neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Source of antioxidants that helps to reduce free radicals and lipid oxidation in body tissues
- Helps to maintain normal electrolyte balance
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin
- Provitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps pregnant women meet Health Canada’s recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet
- Helps support fertility, reduce tiredness and fatigue due to iron deficiency anemia, and contains B vitamins to help support daily energy needs in active individuals
- Recognized by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
- NPN 80045822
Dosage (19 years and over) :
- One tablet daily with food prior to conception, during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medication or natural health products.
Warnings and precautions :
- There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If taking other supplements, read label, as other supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or to exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of infertility.
- Always read and follow the label.
- Store at room temperature